At ePubGratis (ePG), we respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. ePubGratis (ePG) publishing platform offers upload and content creating functions giving its users the opportunity to post their own contributions. This website accepts no liability whatsoever for content generated by its users or for the activities of its users.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) and/or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws. Responses may include removing, blocking or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating the user’s access.
If you believe any material accessible on this website infringes your copyright, you may submit a copyright infringement notification (see below, “Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement” for instructions on filing such a notice). These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
If we remove or disable access to material in response to such a notice, we can take reasonable steps to notify the user that uploaded the affected content material that we have removed or disabled access to.
Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims.
We will only accept free-form copyright infringement notifications submitted by email. In that case, in accordance with the DMCA, the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material. If your complaint does not contain the specific URL of the material you believe infringes your rights, we may be unable to locate and remove it.
- Adequate information by which we, and the uploader(s) of any content you remove, can contact you (including your name, e-mail address and, if available, telephone number).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Complete complaints require the physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a representative authorized to act on their behalf. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name to act as your signature at the bottom of your complaint.
- If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Send the infringement notice via contact form with “DMCA Complaint” as your subject line otherwise we won’t be able to process your complaint.
Please allow up to a week for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
CONTACT INFO: Contact Form